Author archives queries should return a 404 when the user isn't a member of the blog
|Reported by:||yoavf||Owned by:||markjaquith|
On a multi site install, querying for the author page for a user that is not a member of that blog, still returns a valid page, instead of a 404.
User crazygeorge is a member of of blog1 but not a member of blog2
The url http://example.com/blog2/author/crazygeorge/ will return the author template with a no posts found message.
Insead, we should ignore users that are not member of a specific blog, and return a proper 404.
Change History (33)
comment:10 @lancewillett — 17 months ago
- Cc lancewillett added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.8
comment:11 in reply to: ↑ 7 @SergeyBiryukov — 17 months ago
comment:20 @nacin — 16 months ago
- Keywords needs-unit-tests 3.9-early added
- Milestone changed from 3.8 to Future Release
comment:21 @nacin — 14 months ago
- Component changed from Template to Bootstrap/Load
- Focuses multisite added
- Keywords 3.9-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.9