Install plugins with FTP upload, virtual subdomain, bad base dir?
|Reported by:||rajcz||Owned by:||dd32|
|Component:||Filesystem API||Keywords:||needs-patch has-unit-tests|
Description (last modified by dd32)
I have problem with install plugins with FTP module in WP.
Everything show as OK, but plugin directory is bad. I have subdomain
sub.something.com - this is virtual subdomain from mod_rewrite
/www/something.com/sub.something.com - here is WP installation, subdomain is virtual from rewrite in httpd.conf
After install - WP say everything OK - but one thing is bad.
Upload is in bad directory - plugin I can found in
no in /www/something.com/sub.something.com/plugins
Is here some way to fix it automatticaly or I can must edit config and basedir of ftp? Why is here this bug?
Thank you !
Change History (21)
- Component changed from Plugins to Upgrade/Install
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner set to dd32
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version 3.3.2 deleted
comment:11 dd32 — 15 months ago
- Milestone changed from 3.5 to 3.6
- Severity changed from critical to normal
- Version changed from 3.5 to 3.3.2