Custom header image cropping can create identical attachments
|Reported by:||SergeyBiryukov||Owned by:||ryan|
- Add an image to Media Library which requires cropping.
- Go to Appearance → Header, click "Choose from image library".
- Select the image from point 1, click "Set as header", "Crop and Publish".
- Press browser's Back button, click "Crop and Publish" once again.
- Delete one of the two identical "Header Image" attachments in Media Library.
- The other attachment is now orphaned (the files are deleted in point 5).
Sounds like wp_unique_filename() should be used in there somewhere.
Change History (7)
in reply to:
5 years ago
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.