Cropping header image by height doesn't work with flexible height
|Reported by:||SergeyBiryukov||Owned by:||ryan|
- Add an image to Media Library which doesn't require cropping (1000x288 for Twenty Eleven).
- Go to Appearance → Header, click "Choose from image library".
- Select the image from point 1, click "Set as header"
- Crop the image by height only, e.g. to 1000x100, click "Crop and Publish".
- The original image is used, without any cropping.
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.