Improve Admin Colors CSS enqueuing
|Reported by:||westi||Owned by:||nacin|
|Component:||Script Loader||Keywords:||needs-patch westi-likes 3.5-early|
Description (last modified by westi)
The hacky way in which we enqueue the admin colors css means that you get different ordering of the CSS between the development version of the scripts and the script-loader sourced version of the scripts.
This can cause CSS bugs which don't show when developing but do when running with the script loader - e.g. #16827
It also makes it harder to implement a custom css concatenator.
We should do something like - http://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/16827/colors-hacked-fixed.diff
To make this properly enqueue the styles.
We should also make this kind of call fire a _doing_it_wrong() as true is not a url :)
$styles->add( 'colors', true, array('wp-admin') );
This code harks back from 
Change History (8)
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords changed from needs-patch westi-likes, 3.5-early to needs-patch westi-likes 3.5-early
- Component changed from Administration to Script Loader
- Focuses administration added
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed