Custom permalinks wreck pagination
|Reported by:||pushkin||Owned by:|
My site is: http://golovegreece.com/
I can only get Permalinks to work in all scenarios – categories, tags, posts, pagination – only on Default setting. In Custom setting, I can get Permalinks to work for everything… except for pagination – when changing pages using 1,2,3 function – when a 404 error page comes up. In this case, the Custom setting is:
though I've noticed where I have 'archive's it doesn't matter what I have, it'll work – i.e. work except for pagination.
I have been through the support forums, the codex, gone through every relevant post on google and tried, without success, the following solutions:
- Renamed, deleted, recreated .htaccess file.
- 'Flushed' permalink settings.
- Tried a different theme.
- Tested permalinks on local server – Custom settings and pagination works fine on local server.
- Added plug-ins that claim to resolve issue.
- Deactivated all plug-ins.
I am on a Mac 10.4.11 using Safari and Firefox as browsers
Change History (16)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Severity changed from critical to normal
in reply to:
3 years ago
- Keywords close added; reporter-feedback removed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Status changed from new to closed