Add widget_title filter to Links Widget
|Reported by:||ragulka||Owned by:|
Currently the Links Widget is the only default widget that doesn't support the widget_title filter. This is inconsistent and creates problems when plugin or theme authors want to filter widget titles - every other widget's title get's filtered, but not the Links WIdget.
Right now, displaying widget title is basically delegated to the wp_list_bookmarks function.
While this works, I suggest that this should be changed to be more consistent with other widgets - displaying widget title should really be the widget class job, not wp_list_bookmarks.
It should work with the existing wp_list_bookmarks function by specifying the categorize argument to be false.
Change History (3)
- Summary changed from Add widget_title filter to Links WIdget to Add widget_title filter to Links Widget
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Status changed from new to closed