current_user_can() bug with Super Admin
|Reported by:||abdessamad idrissi||Owned by:|
If the logged in user is a super admin this returns true;
if (current_user_can('contributor')) echo 'current user is a contributor';
Normally it should return false as it does for administrator, author, editor and subscriber account types.
I spotted this while working in my localhost Multisite install then figured it doesn't work in the live standalone version!
Change History (11)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:9 @rodrigosprimo — 15 months ago
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from reopened to closed