Restoring post revisions does not update _edit_last
|Reported by:||redpixelstudios||Owned by:||ocean90|
To recreate the problem:
- A WordPress install with 2 or more users.
- (NOTE: In my particular case, user a was an Author while user b was an Admin. I am doubtful this matters, but I figured I would mention it just in case.)
- Create a new post as user a.
- Modify the post with some minor changes as user b.
- As user a again, view the post. Go to revisions and restore the first post you made.
- View the site and note that while the content has been updated to display the original post, the last modified author reads user b.
Change History (24)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.