Main functions file (/wp-includes/functions.php) could use a coding standards cleanup
|Reported by:||evansolomon||Owned by:|
This file is very inconsistent in its coding standards, and as a result is difficult to read.
I had to find a couple things in here recently; after some frustration in reading the different styles I decided to take a pass at refreshing it.
Change History (4)
comment:1 c3mdigital — 8 months ago
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Resolution set to maybelater
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 SergeyBiryukov — 8 months ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution changed from maybelater to wontfix
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.