Fields to change Published dates not appearing properly in Internet Explorer 8 on WP 3.4
|Reported by:||aimutch||Owned by:||nacin|
The date fields that appear when you select "Edit" to change the Published date are not displaying properly in Internet Explorer 8. To replicate the problem:
- Open a post or page on a WordPress 3.4 site with Internet Explorer 8
- Select "Edit" next to the Published date in the "Publish" box.
- The fields display for a second and then disappear. Sometimes when you hover over the hidden fields, they'll appear for a second.
Attached screenshot displays the bug.
I have repeated this multiple times on different PCs with Internet Explorer 8 on Windows XP/SP3.
Change History (16)
4 years ago
- Component changed from General to UI
- Keywords has-patch added; reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.5
- Version changed from 3.4 to 3.3