Add a way to prevent a term from being deleted
|Reported by:||wpsmith||Owned by:|
Currently, WordPress uses an option ('default_category') to prevent the deletion of the default WordPress category. However, someone creates a default term for a custom taxonomy, there is currently no easy method to prevent the deletion of the term.
I propose a simple filter that would enable this.
Change History (10)
- Keywords has-patch 2nd-opinion dev-feedback removed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from reopened to closed