The "Paste as plain text" feature in TinyMCE produces double-line breaks between paragraphs.
|Reported by:||uxtremist||Owned by:|
Mac OSX Lion, Chrome, WordPress 3.4.1
See attached SWF for a screen-video demonstration.
- In WP-Admin -> Posts -> Add new, with the editor in visual mode, click the "Pase as plain text" icon
- Paste your content into the window that pops up and click "Insert"
- Note that two paragraphs seem to be double-line breaked.
- Switch to HTML mode and note that there are extra " " spaces inserted between paragraphs.
Change History (5)
in reply to:
3 years ago
- Keywords close removed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.