wp_lostpassword_url() on multisite
|Reported by:||philly max||Owned by:|
|Component:||Login and Registration||Keywords:||needs-patch|
The wp_lostpassword_url() function on Multisite outputs the link to the primary domain not the current domain.
Although it works its not what should be expected if a user is registered to use blog ID 2 but not Blog ID 1.
The lost password email generated also links back to the primary domain not the current domain.
Change History (20)
comment:9 in reply to: ↑ 3 ; follow-up: ↓ 10 jeremyfelt — 8 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
comment:10 in reply to: ↑ 9 ; follow-up: ↓ 16 jamescollins — 8 months ago
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
comment:14 jeremyfelt — 5 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
comment:15 jeremyfelt — 3 months ago
- Component changed from Multisite to Login and Registration
- Focuses multisite added