TinyMCE load default lang file only
|Reported by:||Sewar||Owned by:|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||TinyMCE language translate|
(Sorry for my not-so-perfect english)
There are problem when translating TinyMCE because tiny_mce_gzip.php load default language files (en.js), you had better use [get_locale()] from wp-l10n.php to get local filename.
Change [this.defParam("language", "en");] in tiny_mce.js will not do anything and will confusing the translators.
Change History (4)
- Milestone changed from 2.0 to 2.0.2
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:3 @capt_kirk — 9 years ago
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from reopened to closed