Fix TinyMCE statusbar styling
|Reported by:||azaozz||Owned by:|
When the breadcrumb links in the TinyMCE statusbar (at the bottom) are too long (many nested elements with long class names), the statusbar pushes the width of the editor and breaks the layout.
Change History (17)
- Milestone 3.5 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.