When set a static front page WP main query isn't set correctly
|Reported by:||markoheijnen||Owned by:|
|Component:||Query||Keywords:||needs-patch needs-unit-tests 4.2-early|
In my project I use on several places pre_get_posts filter. When setting a static frontpage and blog page I get several notices on my screen. When I var_dump the main query the only value that is set it the page_id.
Even the post_type isn't set.
Change History (20)
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:14 @markoheijnen — 17 months ago
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords needs-patch needs-unit-tests added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.