Menu collapse option not saved correctly
|Reported by:||griffinjt||Owned by:|
The menu collapse option is not saving correctly when at a resolution > 900px. When collapsing and them re-expanding the menu, the menu auto collapses on each new page load. It's caused by the script deleting the folded setting but not actually setting the unfolded setting as far as I can tell.
The attached patch works for me.
Change History (25)
comment:11 bpetty — 18 months ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; has-patch needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from 3.5 to Awaiting Review
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version changed from 3.4 to trunk
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened