22030,"After ""clear background-color"" in design options, still css is added to html-output",Ov3rfly,,"After you select ""clear background-color"" in design options, the default color still is added as inline css to html-output of frontend.
Tested with 3.4.2 and Twenty Twelve 1.0 theme
Steps to reproduce:
1. Look at default html-output, no inline css for background-color
2. Design -> Background -> Color, select e.g. color #123456, save
3. Look at html-output, this is added:
4. Design -> Background -> Color -> Click ""clear"" option, save
5. Look at html-output, this is added with default value:
Expected behaviour: After ""clear"" option is used and default value #e6e6e6 (or only a #) is shown in backend, no inline css should be included in html output of frontend.
",defect (bug),closed,low,3.9,Customize,3.4,normal,fixed,has-patch commit,,