"comb" css files
|Reported by:||thomask||Owned by:|
IMO it would be nice to "comb" CSS files using e.g. (http://csscomb.com/) - it sorts all css properties into logical blocks and in the same order in every declaration, so it is a bit easier to manage it.
Change History (4)
- Component changed from Bundled Theme to General
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Severity changed from trivial to normal
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.