SimplePie removes methods in 1.3
|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by nacin)
From the changelog:
- The ability to pass parameters into the SimplePie constructor has been removed. Use the SimplePie::set_feed_url() method instead.
- The SimplePie::get_favicon() and SimplePie::set_favicon_handler() methods have been removed.
- SimplePie::subscribe_*() methods have also been removed (with the exception of SimplePie::subscribe_url()).
- SimplePie::enable_xml_dump() has been removed and replaced with SimplePie::get_raw_data().
Change History (8)
- Milestone 3.5 deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.