Filter to override WP_POST_REVISIONS (or define it later)
|Reported by:||batmoo||Owned by:||markjaquith|
We currently have the WP_POST_REVISIONS constant which allows you to disable or set the number of revisions allowed. This is great but doesn't easily allow a per-blog setting on a multisite install.
Two possible options:
- A new filter to override the value defined in the constant.
- Define the constant later so that plugins/themes can override it based on the current blog context.
Change History (21)
- Keywords revisions-3.6 removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
comment:11 in reply to: ↑ 9 westi — 13 months ago
- Keywords needs-refresh needs-patch added; has-patch removed
comment:13 ethitter — 13 months ago
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-refresh needs-patch removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.