Remove all, or at least most, uses of extract() within WordPress
|Reported by:||Viper007Bond||Owned by:|
extract() is a terrible function that makes code harder to debug and harder to understand. We should discourage it's use and remove all of our uses of it.
Joseph Scott has a good write-up of why it's bad.
Change History (158)
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to Awaiting Review
in reply to:
3 years ago
- Cc xoodrew@… added
- Cc westi added
- Keywords 3.6-early westi-likes needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Priority changed from lowest to normal
- Severity changed from minor to normal
- Keywords needs-codex added; westi-likes needs-testing has-patch needs-unit-tests reporter-feedback removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.