Undo and redo in TinyMCE are broken after deleting a view
|Reported by:||azaozz||Owned by:||koopersmith|
As the title. To reproduce:
- Add an image or a gallery to a post using the Add Media button.
- Click on it to select it and delete it (with the backspace or delete key).
- Press Crtl+Z or click on the Undo button in the editor.
Change History (5)
- Keywords early added
- Milestone changed from 3.5 to Future Release
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from blocker to normal
comment:3 @koopersmith — 2 years ago
- Keywords early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.5
- Priority changed from normal to low
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.