Insert Media modal: IE 7, 8, and 9 issues — at Version 2
|Reported by:||SergeyBiryukov||Owned by:|
|Component:||Media||Keywords:||audit has-patch commit|
Description (last modified by SergeyBiryukov)
- The vertical line on the left is displayed in IE 9, but not in IE 8 (see 22446.ie8.png, 22446.ie9.png).
- "Drop files anywhere to upload" shouldn't be displayed in IE 7/8/9, as it doesn't support drag-and-drop (at least it doesn't on wp-admin/media-new.php).
- IE 7 needs some attention for the gallery view, see 22446.ie7_gallery.png
- IE 7 doesn't display the selected images (22446.ie7_selected_images.png) and in IE 9 you can see the second line (22446.ie9_selected_images.png)
- In IE 7 and IE 8 you can't see which image is currently selected (blue border is missing), see 22446.ie8_selected_image.png
Change History (8)
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Insert Media modal looks odd in IE 8 to Insert Media modal: IE 7, 8, and 9 issues
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.