WP_Post conversion overwrites object changes on the_posts filter
|Reported by:||ntm||Owned by:||ryan|
I started testing with WP 3.5 beta 3 and the plugin I maintain (podPress). The plugin extends the array $this->posts via the filter the_posts (wp-includes/query.php - function get_posts()). It adds keys and values. But the array_map() command which has been added with the Changeset 22011
$this->posts = array_map( 'get_post', $this->posts );
sets the $this->posts array back to the content it had contained before the filter. It retrogrades the_posts filter in my case and the content of $this->posts after array_map() seems to be the same as before the filter.
Is it possible to move the array_map() command some lines up or the filter down?
(Changeset 22011 was added during the discussion of #21309)
Change History (23)
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.5
- Summary changed from Changeset 22011 corrupts the effect of the the_posts filters to WP_Post conversion overwrites object changes on the_posts filter
- Owner set to ryan
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:18 @scribu — 2 years ago
- Keywords needs-testing removed