Extend Theme previews doesn't stay on same theme when using IE10 or IE9 in Windows 8
|Reported by:||lancewillett||Owned by:|
Originally reported in the forums: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-twenty-twelve-single-post-preview-in-ie10
Extend Theme previews doesn't stay on same theme when using IE10 or IE9 in Windows 8, after clicking from index to a single post view.
What I expected to happen:
To continue previewing the same theme when I click around in the preview.
What actually happened:
The theme changes to Twenty Eleven after clicking
- Open http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/twentytwelve
- Click green Preview button
- Once in the preview, click into a single post
- See the theme change to Twenty Eleven
- Breaks in both IE9 and IE10 with Windows 8; does not happen in other browsers like Chrome or Firefox; works fine in IE9 in Windows 7.
- Happens with any theme on Extend (tested with Twenty Twelve and Esquire)
- Example URL: http://wp-themes.com/twentytwelve?TB_iframe=true&width=1033&height=612
- Loading wp-themes.com directly (not in the lightbox) works as expected