PHP warning when creating a new site as part of a network
|Reported by:||jkudish||Owned by:||westi|
Description (last modified by jkudish)
I get the following error when I create a new site as part of a network running an up-to-date checkout of trunk.
Notice: Undefined variable: s in .../wp/wp-admin/network/site-new.php on line 88
My setup is a bit particular but I am fairly positive it has nothing to do with the bug. Here it goes anyway:
- locally hosted, using MAMP Pro, mapped to a .dev domain using my hosts file
- subdomain setup for multisite
- WordPress is in a subfolder on the domain, in a folder named 'wp'
- The wp-content folder has been moved to '/content'
The double quotes are causing the $ to be executed as variables by the PHP parser instead of being interpreted as strings to replace by sprintf
Patch attached that fixes the issue.
Change History (11)
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Owner set to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned