Twenty Twelve: add Google Font support to editor stylesheet
|Reported by:||miqrogroove||Owned by:||lancewillett|
Swapping between the editor and a preview, it occurred to me that they aren't even using the same font now. It's causing a bit of a content width mismatch, but the underlying problem appears to be with editor-style.css.
Found in 3.5-beta3-22637 using Chrome 23 on XP.
The preview and editor are both showing
- font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
- font-size: 14px;
However, the editor appears to be using Helvetica, whereas the preview is using 'Open Sans'.
Change History (19)
comment:7 @lancewillett — 3 years ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:8 @kovshenin — 3 years ago
- Cc kovshenin added
comment:9 @lancewillett — 3 years ago
- Cc obenland added
- Milestone set to 3.6
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:14 @lancewillett — 2 years ago
- Summary changed from Twenty Twelve editor-style Needs Work to Twenty Twelve: add Google Font support to editor stylesheet