Preview button triggers popup blocker in some browsers if no title is set
|Reported by:||miqrogroove||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Click on Add New (for a post)
- DO NOT enter a title.
- Start typing in the post body.
- Click Preview
New tab opens with preview.
If popup blocking is disabled, a new window opens with the preview. On subsequent clicks of the Preview button, it reverts to opening a new tab as it should.
Found in WordPress 3.5-RC1.
Change History (12)
comment:2 miqrogroove — 17 months ago
- Summary changed from Preview Button Triggering Popup Blocker in RC1 to Preview Button Triggering Popup Blocker
- Version changed from trunk to 3.2
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Summary changed from Preview Button Triggering Popup Blocker to Preview button triggers popup blocker in some browsers if no title is set
- Version 3.2 deleted
comment:8 MikeHansenMe — 17 months ago
- Cc mdhansen@… added