Admin Bar Update Icon Inconsistency
|Reported by:||TJNowell||Owned by:|
The update icon at the moment is 2 arrows in a circle in the admin bar ( aka the refresh icon ). In Network Admin it's a pair of tools.
I'd suggest we change these to the same icon rather than have 2 inconsistent icons. I'd also suggest we use a single arrow as the new icon, a refresh/recycle icon isn't as clearcut as it could be ( and what if a caching plugin implements a refresh button to the admin bar? ).
We could follow Google by using an arrow pointing upwards, or we could follow Apples convention with a downwards pointing arrow in a circle
Change History (7)
- Component changed from UI to Administration
- Keywords ux-feedback ui-feedback added
comment:2 jeremyfelt — 6 weeks ago
- Focuses ui added
- Summary changed from Update Icon Inconsistency to Admin Bar Update Icon Inconsistency
- Component changed from Administration to Upgrade/Install
- Focuses administration added