3.4.2 Upgrade Kills all thumbnails in media and site
|Reported by:||mikenytola||Owned by:|
After updating Wordpress to 3.4.2 all thumbnail images are no longer appearing on the site as well as inside of admin > media, and is showing the default.png file instead of the proper thumbnail.
Also if you try to edit image you get "Image data does not exist. Please re-upload the image."
I have tried:
- All plugins have been deactivated and the problem still occurs.
- Reinstalling Wordpress 3.4.2 does not fix the problem.
- Changing themes does not fix the problem. No matter what the theme is this problem occurs.
- Happens on both PC and Mac and all browsers.
Change History (6)
3 years ago
- Component changed from General to Media
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed