Quotes Are Messing Up
|Reported by:||miqrogroove||Owned by:||nacin|
|Component:||Formatting||Keywords:||has-patch commit 3.9-early wptexturize|
Description (last modified by kpdesign)
Type this into the body of a new post:
A sentence. "A quote after 2 spaces."
Preview that, and be amazed. The first quote is backwards. :(
Due to font differences, this is easiest to see on the Twenty Ten theme.
Change History (115)
comment:15 follow-up: ↓ 16 miqrogroove — 13 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; reporter-feedback removed
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
comment:42 in reply to: ↑ 34 miqrogroove — 6 months ago
comment:62 nacin — 5 months ago
- Keywords commit 3.9-early added
- Milestone changed from 3.8 to Future Release
comment:88 nacin — 3 weeks ago
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.