Twenty Twelve Print Stylesheet Needs More Contrast
|Reported by:||miqrogroove||Owned by:||lancewillett|
I just tried printing a page in Twenty Twelve for the first time and saw some deal breakers in there:
- The site title is not black and not even close to black.
- The content text appears to be the same shade of gray and is bordering on difficult to read.
- The site subtitle is not legible because it is almost white on white.
According to http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/style.css#L1616 there are actually no colors specified in the print stylesheet. That means it's using #515151 for the site title and #444 for content.
Change History (28)
comment:9 lancewillett — 17 months ago
- Keywords needs-testing added
- Severity changed from major to minor
comment:19 lancewillett — 17 months ago
- Owner set to lancewillett
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed