[gallery ids=] have no influence on adjacent_image_link() for attachment pages
|Reported by:||Bichareh||Owned by:||ryan|
the "new" gallery from 3.5 RC5..
- Upload images in your article
- Create new gallery with them
- Then add some "old" existent images to this Gallery
- The output in the frontend is not working as it should be...you can't click straight through all images in this gallery.
You can only click through the first two pictures or the last two...weird. But that's the code: [gallery ids="632,633,629,628"]
In other words: You can't add old pictures to any new gallery, otherwise it works not as it should be.
I hope you understand the problem, because my english is not the best.
Change History (31)
comment:3 in reply to: ↑ 2 ; follow-up: ↓ 11 DrewAPicture — 17 months ago
- Keywords dev-feedback added
comment:13 nacin — 17 months ago
- Summary changed from Corrupt Gallery-Output to [gallery ids=] have no influence on adjacent_image_link() for attachment pages
comment:23 ryan — 17 months ago
- Owner set to ryan
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed