Toggle spinners by adding/removing a class instead of show()/hide()
|Reported by:||cdog||Owned by:||helen|
I've noticed a bug with the spinner while updating a previous submission (ticket:19159). It worked in 3.4 when .ajax-feedback was used instead of .spinner.
Elements with class .spinner don't show up in any .sidebar-name (e.g. Main Sidebar, Inactive Widgets etc.) when an action is in progress (e.g. clearing inactive widgets).
Change History (52)
- Cc catalin.dogaru@… added
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added; needs-patch removed
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Milestone changed from 3.5.1 to Awaiting Review
4 years ago
- Component changed from UI to Administration
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Version changed from trunk to 3.4.2
- Summary changed from Spinners don't show up in .sidebar-name to Toggle spinners by adding/removing a class instead of show()/hide()
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from 3.7 to Future Release