Captions should be responsive
|Reported by:||maxwell.shim||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by SergeyBiryukov)
Problem 1 : Does not resize image with caption for a responsive design.
Returns the fixed width of the image function img_caption_shortcode()
So does not change the image width.
I think change style max-width.
return '<div ' . $id . 'class="wp-caption ' . esc_attr($align) . '" style="max-width: ' . (10 + (int) $width) . 'px">'
Change History (3)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 16 months ago
- Component changed from Graphic Design to Media
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords has-patch removed
comment:2 DrewAPicture — 16 months ago
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Summary changed from Does not resize image with caption for a responsive design. to Captions should be responsive
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.