Cursor position after editing media library attachment details
|Reported by:||GeraldS||Owned by:||nacin|
After editing the caption of an attachment in the media library insert dialog the cursor jumps to the wrong position when you click in another field.
Steps to reproduce:
- create/edit a post
- open the "insert media" dialog
- select an image
- enter text in the "caption" field
- click in the "alt text" (or "description") field
- the cursor should be in the clicked field, ready to accept text
- the cursor jumps to the beginning of the text in the "caption" field
I confirmed this behavior with three separate installations on different servers and with the default theme, no plugins activated.
Change History (10)
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed