Twenty Twelve: text in a full-width image can be blurry in Webkit
|Reported by:||curiousdannii||Owned by:|
Twenty Twelve sets the .site-content width to 65.104166667%; While this is clearly meant to be 625px, in Chrome 23 it comes instead to 624px, meaning that full width images are blurry.
The attached image shows this - the top is true 625px, the bottom is what the 65..% does. The break is in the middle of the fourth line of text, just to make it most obvious.
Change History (16)
comment:1 DrewAPicture — 14 months ago
- Component changed from General to Bundled Theme
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
comment:7 lancewillett — 14 months ago
- Cc drewstrojny added
- Keywords close added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Summary changed from Twenty Twelve -- full width images are blurry in Chrome to Twenty Twelve: text in a full-width image can be blurry in Webkit