Filter wp-register.php canonical redirect in single site too
|Reported by:||chrisclayton||Owned by:||johnbillion|
in canonical registration location redirecting we have a filter for MS but none for WP Single Site. I'm unsure of how to convert Git patches to svn, so... yeah... Sorry.
Change History (16)
comment:4 @chrisclayton — 3 years ago
- Summary changed from canonical redirect filter to apply_filters to redirect_canonical if we're not multi site.
comment:5 @SergeyBiryukov — 3 years ago
- Summary changed from apply_filters to redirect_canonical if we're not multi site. to Filter wp-register.php canonical redirect in single site too
comment:7 @chriscct7 — 6 weeks ago
- Keywords needs-refresh added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.4
- Owner set to chriscct7
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:8 follow-up: ↓ 9 @wonderboymusic — 4 weeks ago
- Keywords needs-patch good-first-bug added; has-patch needs-refresh removed
- Owner chriscct7 deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.