Enhancement for comment_form(); allow styling the submit button
|Reported by:||Danielx64||Owned by:|
I'm looking at adding a feature where we can define the class for the submit button. I'm happy to create a patch for this if required. The reason for this is because right now we can change say the email field so much but we get little to no concrol over the submit button.
I'm looking at
A: Convert the entire submit button into somehing like how the text areas are done (author and email) then we get full control over the styling and other things related or;
B Add something like class_submit so that we can set the style of the submit button.
Change History (8)
comment:1 @Danielx64 — 2 years ago
- Summary changed from Enhancement for comment_form(); to Enhancement for comment_form(); allow styling the submit button
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed