Custom photo title is overwritten upon completion of upload
|Reported by:||franksvalli||Owned by:|
Version: 3.5.1 (latest)
Environment: Chrome 24.0.1312.57 on Mac OSX 10.8.2
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new post and click the Add Media button.
- Add several large photos (>4MB). This is necessary to give you time to perform step 3.
- Add new titles to the photos that are in the process of uploading.
Output: after a photo finishes uploading, its newly-added title get overwritten by a default title (taken from the filename)
Expected output: on the completion of a photo upload, the title field should be checked and preserved if necessary, not overwritten
(not related to plugins or theme)
Change History (4)
21 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release