|Reported by:||rubberduck||Owned by:|
I have seen this consistently on many WP sites - there is a huge need for allowing multiple authors per post. Right now we are having to custom-hack a solution using custom fields. It's a bit annoying.
Change History (3)
- Component changed from General to Users
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Type changed from feature request to enhancement
- Version 3.3.2 deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.