Theme Customizer does not load when static Front Page is moved to Trash
|Reported by:||jeherve||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Pages > Add New, and publish a new page
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Customize
- Under Static Front Page, set this new Page as your Front Page. Save changes
- Go to Pages > All Pages, and trash the page
- Go back to the customizer
- The sidebar loads, but not the preview
- I see the following error in the console: http://i.wpne.ws/MpDR
When commenting out $this->handle_404(); in wp-includes/class-wp.php#L550, the Preview appears again, but generates quite a lot of notices.
Tested with WordPress Trunk (Version 3.6-alpha-23400)
Change History (13)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.