Twenty Thirteen: responsive menu non-functional on Android phones
|Reported by:||tady||Owned by:|
The Twenty Thirteen theme proposes a responsive solution. This works great on browser screen resize and iPhone.
The fixed header that appears after scrolling past the main nav, does not appear on Android HTC Desire S. As this is required for responsive use of the site, this is a pretty large failing of the theme. Android older than version 4, does not support the css style "position:fixed".
Tested on HTC Desire S (Android 2.3.5) and Google Nexus 7 (Android 4.2.2), iPad 3 (iOS 6.1.1) and iPhone 4s (iOS 6.1.1).
Change History (14)
comment:3 @lancewillett — 2 years ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
- Priority changed from normal to low
comment:5 @lancewillett — 2 years ago
- Summary changed from Twenty Thirteen responsive menu non-functional on Android phones to Twenty Thirteen: responsive menu non-functional on Android phones
comment:6 follow-up: ↓ 7 @lancewillett — 2 years ago
- Milestone 3.6 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:7 in reply to: ↑ 6 ; follow-up: ↓ 9 @pkerchner — 16 months ago
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:9 in reply to: ↑ 7 @lancewillett — 16 months ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; ui-feedback ux-feedback removed
comment:11 in reply to: ↑ 10 @lancewillett — 16 months ago
- Keywords close added; reporter-feedback removed