Twenty Thirteen: Audit and clean up browser prefixes
|Reported by:||Jayjdk||Owned by:||lancewillett|
As suggested in the Twenty Thirteen office hours, old/unused vendor prefixes can be dropped.
lancewillett in #23568:
Based on notes in today's Twenty Thirteen office hours, we're going to take the following approach:
- Look at each browser's prefix support. If it's been dropped in the stable version in the last year, we can remove it.
- Keep in mind a webkit prefix may be needed for older mobile devices (http://isandroidgoodyet.com/).
- We should mention here in the ticket notes that the theme itself may need to fail gracefully.
In the next couple of days I'll research which prefixes are safe to drop and which to keep, and attach a patch.
Change History (22)
comment:1 @lancewillett — 2 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6