WordPress.org

Make WordPress Core

Changes between Version 1 and Version 2 of Ticket #23587, comment 2


Ignore:
Timestamp:
03/02/13 21:54:16 (14 months ago)
Author:
stevenkword
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #23587, comment 2

    v1 v2  
    1 Attached a patch that replaces the regular expression delimiters of "!" with "#" for an instance of preg_match.  I also noticed the same pattern with an instance of preg_replace and performed the same substitution.  This was done to allow for regular expressions containing the "!" character. 
     1Attached a patch that replaces the regular expression delimiters of "!" with "#" for an instance of `preg_match()`.  I also noticed the same pattern with an instance of `preg_replace()` and performed the same substitution.  This was done to allow for regular expressions containing the "!" character.