Specific character in file name breaks everything
|Reported by:||alexvorn2||Owned by:|
How to replicate:
1) create an image with file name "aaa › bbb.jpg" (without brackets)
2) insert image into the editor
3) no image is shown
the file name is changed to "aaa-â€º-bbb.png", should be different.
The solution ( I think ) is to use url encode functions where is needed.
[ Using xamp + windows 7 32bit ]
Change History (6)
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 @SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version 3.5.1 deleted