3.6-Nav Menus Tracking Ticket — at Version 12
|Reported by:||DrewAPicture||Owned by:||lessbloat|
Description (last modified by DrewAPicture)
This ticket is for tracking any tickets related to the 3.6 Nav Menus Refresh action item.
The mammoth ticket that was formerly our home (#23119) has been closed as fixed and any further related tickets should be added here.
- #23119 - The original 3.6-menus ticket. Substantial changes to the UI were commited via  and .
Other 3.6-menus tickets:
- #23449 - Refactor the Customizer accordion to be reusable elsewhere in core.
- #23450 - Refactor menu item meta boxes into an accordion via #23449
- #14045 - Give the menus page an accessibility mode (like widgets)
- #23608 - 3.6-Menus Help Text changes
- #23610 - Relocate the 'Delete Menu' link on the Menus screen
- #23641 - Tweaks to menu management box
- #23645 - RTL fixes for Nav Menu UI refresh
Other tickets for consideration:
- #16075 - Add post type archives support to menus
- #23508 - get_nav_menu_locations() should always return an array
- #18584 - Nav Menu UI needs more hooks
If there are others that were missed, post a comment and we'll add them to the list.