Twenty Thirteen: extract video or image from post content and place above the title and post content
|Reported by:||lancewillett||Owned by:||lancewillett|
Depends on new video and image grabber functions in #23572.
This is to meet design goals mocked up by @joen:
- Let video and image content be 724 pixels wide
- Keep text in video and image post formats at 604 pixels wide to match post meta width
- Video and image content should come *before* anything else. Then the title, followed by any other textual content.
Note: Twenty Thirteen does not need back compat with pre 3.6 versions.
Change History (41)
4 years ago
- Owner set to lancewillett
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.